Posted Mar 24, 2021Administrative Assistant
Business: Bear’s Claw Lodge
Address: Cache Creek BC
Term: permanent full time
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: $18.5/hour - 23.00 depending on experience
Work location: 1492 BC-97, Cache Creek, V0K 1H0
Bear’s Claw Lodge is an honest-to-goodness family-run lodge. It has been operated for more than 20 years. The lodge locates in Cache Creek, which is one of North America’s most stunning areas. We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to oversee the lodge’s daily administrative operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare correspondence, forms, presentations, and other documents.
- Manage mails, data, statistics, and other information; maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Arrange, co-ordinate, and record minutes of meetings.
- Manage office supplies, provide detailed reports about maintenance, security, and bylaw infractions.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Answer electronic enquiries.
- Establish office procedures and routines.
- Greet people and direct them to service areas or appropriate person.
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Arrange building services, monitor guests and vendors, handle deliveries, liaise with property management.
- Control access and patrol the property and respond to emergencies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of secondary education is a required.
- 1 year above of work experience in similar position is required.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
For more information, please contact Andy at email@example.com. We only accept resumes by email.