Posted Jan 19, 2023Traffic Control Person "Lytton, BC"
AEL Traffic Control is seeking applications for Traffic Control Persons in the Lytton Area
Applicants must meet the following qualifications and conditions:
- Current Flagging Certificate
- Valid BC Driver’s License and positive driving record
- Reliable and flexible, as the nature of the work is on call (24/7)
- Physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Safety footwear is required
Applicants must provide details of qualifications and experience, as well as a photocopy of driver's license and current drivers abstract. Candidates are subject to pre-employment drug testing.
Please send your application to: Mike Davidson
Traffic Control Supervisor 103-1121 McFarlane Way Merritt, BC
Phone: ( 250) 315-5979
Fax: (250) 378-4209