Posted Mar 16, 2023Dental Assistant
Business: Ashcroft Dental
Address: Ashcroft, BC
TagsHealth Care Health
The Ashcroft Dental Clinic is currently seeking a Certified Dental Assistant/Chair Side Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community.
- Clinical chair side assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- 9hr shifts, Tuesday & Wednesday
- 8hr shifts, Thursday
- Weekends and Statutory Holidays off
- All days and hours are negotiable
Wage: Negotiable/Competitive Wages
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com ATTN: Tarra Cooman - Office Manager
Or contact 250-453-9147 for more information
The successful candidate will be willing to relocate or is able to commute. Please continue reading below to find out all about the wonderful things our Community has to offer.
Welcome to Ashcroft, our picturesque oasis nestled along the riverbank of the mighty Thompson River that boasts an abundance of clean air, fresh water, ample hiking trails and locally produced foods. We celebrate four distinct seasons and are often the hotspot for BC and Canada during the summer months. Our winters are relatively mild which make winter sports a favorite past time with the locals.