Posted Jun 28, 2021Administrative Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare correspondence, forms, presentations, and other documents.
· Manage mails, data, statistics, and other information; maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Arrange, coordinate, and record minutes of meetings.
· Manage office supplies, provide detailed reports about maintenance, security, and bylaw infractions.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Answer electronic enquiries.
· Establish office procedures and routines.
· Greet people and direct them to service areas or appropriate person.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
· Arrange building services, monitor guests and vendors, handle deliveries, liaise with property management.
· Control access and patrol the property and respond to emergencies.
Skills & Qualifications
· Completion of secondary education is required.
· 1 year above of work experience in a similar position is required.
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.50-$23.50 per hour
- Day shift
- No weekends
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)