Posted Mar 13, 2023Tim Hortons Baker and Cashier
Business: Tim Hortons
Address: Ashcroft BC
Join our Team as we are looking for Team Members!
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction! Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences.
In this position you will:
- Greet & welcome guests with hospitality. Sometimes you will be the first person they see to start their day!
- Complete guest orders including coffees, Iced Capps®, donuts and more!
- Create delicious sandwiches and wraps
- Follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products for our guests as well as follow all operating guidelines for each piece of equipment
- Have fun while making your guests day!
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Scholarship program
- Fast paced work environment
- Potential to grow
In 1964, the first Tim Hortons® restaurant in Hamilton, Ontario opened its doors and Canadians have been ordering Tim Hortons iconic Original Blend coffee, Double-Double™ coffees, Donuts and Timbits® in the years since. Over the last 55 years, Tim Hortons has captured the hearts and taste buds of Canadians and has become synonymous with serving Canada's favourite coffee. Tim Hortons is Canada's largest restaurant chain operating in the quick service industry with nearly 4,000 restaurants across the country. More than a coffee and bake shop, Tim Hortons is part of the Canadian fabric and guests can enjoy hot and cold specialty beverages – including lattes, cappuccinos and espressos, teas and our famous Iced Capps® – alongside delicious breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, soups and more.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. Accommodations available upon request.