Posted Jul 28, 2021Bartender Positions
The Ashcroft River Inn is currently seeking an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to creat classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven work experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificates such as Serving It Right and BCLC Lotto
Please drop your resume off at the front desk or email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 250 453-9124 for more information.